1. What is your primary character's name/class/level? Izillidan/Mage/80
1a. If you are interested in raiding with us, are you willing to build a secondary set, and respec as necessary (generally to dps) if the raid needs it, without bitching excessively? sure whatever I gotta do to get in on some raiding action. Never been on a raid before and would really like to see the raid content side of the Warcraft saga.
2. What alts do you have that you also wish to join the guild?None now but possibly some in the future
3. What previous and current MMO's have you/do you play? Just World of Warcraft because I find it very addicting
4. On a scale of 1 to 10 how good a gamer are you, and why? probably a 7 or 8 I try my best to master the games tecniques but its only on good days that im good.
5. Do you meet our age requirement (18 and over)? Yup born 3-9-1983
6. Have you read all the posts in the About Natural Order section of the forum? yes and very thorough i might add
7. If we had a party in real life, what would you bring? The beer and burgers of course because bbq parties are the best. I love the sunshine, and they remind me of summertime. The beer is pretty good too.
8. What are your expectations from the guild? Achievements, achievements, achievements. lol and maybe some raiding. But really im tired of logging in and no one to talk to for hours and hours. Would also love some feedback on gear, spec, rotations, basically anything to help me play my characters better
9. Have you been in any other guilds? Which? Why did you, or why are you leaving them? I want to leave the guild i am in because there is rarely anyone other than me on and I would really like to experience raid content
10. What do you like to do in the game (world pvp, instances, etc)? instances, story/ lore, mostly anything warcraft except I am terrible at PvP.
11. If you are interested in 25 man raiding with us, what are your available nights and times for 25 man raids? As it is now Tuesdays, Thursdays at any time past noon usually Saturday's later evening which is PST. Sundays in the early evening.
12. Do you know what parachute pants are? Yes
13. If the answer to 12 is yes, did you ever own any? Yes but I was in 1st or 2nd grade. Any I did know how to dance like MC Hammer at the time too.
14. If the answer to 13 is yes, do you still own them? No kids tend to destroy clothing
15. If the answer to 14 is yes, dear god why?
16. What do you think you can bring to the guild? Why are we going to be happy you joined us? Hopefully another freindly attitude and somone who enjoys the lore and older runs in the game. Someone who also just enjoys messing around and getting some achievements. Also enjoy helping where I can and am very flexible to change in my characters and play style if that will benifit the guild.
17. Pick one: Moist or Cornbread. Moist
18. Tell us something cool that happened to you recently in real life. If cool things don't happen to you make something up. Graduating a Junior College with an AA in Math this Saturday. Hope to go for a BS in Engineering next.
19. Do you have anyone already inside who could reference you in a good or bad way? (Who?) Nope dont know to many people on the server as a whole.
20. If it's in a bad way, what methods have been selected to dispose of them before they can affect your application?
21. If you half-assed this application, and didn't even attempt to give us more than a sentence on a single question, why the hell should we still accept this application?
22. Fill in the blanks with
"The family went into town to look for their dog. They checked the pound but he wasn't there. After finding nothing they're very despondent.
23 Which of the following is not a punctuation mark
e) none of the above LOL.
24 Do you like Kipling?
c) I'm a vegetarian.
d) I don't know. I've never kipled. <--------
25 How spicy do you want your food prepared, on a scale of 1 to 10? 8 love spicy but suffer from heartburn with spicy foods and yes Prilosec OTC did not work for me
26) Divide 546 by 47 to two places, without using a calculator
d) I used a calculator
e) I was told there would be no math.
Answer is b and yes I did do that in my head.